Kordata is looking for a qualified candidate to help shape the future of our application and system architecture. We’re looking for a Mobile Developer with knowledge in all stages of software development who will take a key role on our team. Excellent communication skills are required as you develop, maintain, and document our product. Working in a small but fast-paced environment, you will collaborate with a world-class team and play an integral role in the high satisfaction of Kordata’s clients through the design and development of scalable, high-quality services and solutions.
* Develop and maintain Android and iOS mobile applications.
* Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software to ensure high performance and functionality
* Design and execute automated unit and integration test scripts and test scenarios
* Participate in requirements analysis, convert business requirements to system/technical requirements, and contribute to design documentation
* Assist in troubleshooting and mitigating bugs and issues
* Be invested in learning and staying current with the latest technologies
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other technical disciplines, or equivalent experience
* Experience with native mobile APIs.
* Familiarity with version control and continuous integration
* Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL databases
* Understanding of software design patterns
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written, whether in-person or virtual
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
* Strong knowledge of modern mobile application development stacks
* Flexible and can switch teams and tasks as priorities change
* Thrives in a team-based, high energy, and fast-paced environment
* Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results
* Enjoys discovering, learning about, and implementing new technologies
* Analytical and able to logically and methodically work through problems
* Strong aptitude for prioritization and multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
* Possess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills
Kordata is striving to be the industry leader in mobile data collection. We develop and deploy the most innovative, flexible, scalable, mobile data collection and workflow software available by solving the challenging technical issues and putting simple and elegant solutions in the hands of our valued clients.
Salary is negotiable and benefits package included.